METABOLISM-BOOSTING Organic Sencha Green Tea Blend
Arouse your senses with this fruity, floral green tea elixir that combines sensual rose petals and sweet cherry with vegetal green tea for a delicate, balanced cup. Designed to be consumed every day to stimulate the body and mind. After one sip, you won’t want this fling to ever end.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
WE'RE KIND OF OBSESSED WITH OUR COLD BREW TEA. HERE'S WHY:
- 30 SECONDS TO PREP
- INCREASES HYDRATION
- ZERO CALORIES
- SMOOTH, MELLOW FLAVOR - Fewer tannins are pulled out in this slow steep method
- GENTLE CAFFEINE LIFT - Typically lower in caffeine than its hot tea & iced tea equivalent
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH - Research shows that cold brewing preserves more antioxidants than traditional iced tea
- Born backstage at New York Fashion Week, it's the models' pre-runway boost
. . . . . . . . . .
HOW DOES IT TASTE?
Fruity and floral notes complement (never overwhelm) the natural grassy, vegetal Sencha green tea leaves, for a well rounded, satiating flavor that is perfectly balanced.
BEST FOOD PAIRINGS?
Seafood, Salad, Poultry, Sorbet, Fruity desserts. Also great a palate cleanser between courses.
HOW SHOULD I DRINK IT?
Unexpected Fling green tea is particularly delicious cold brewed. We're partial to drinking it on its own during the week, and then using it in tea cocktails on the weekend. It makes a super hydrating cocktail (read: no hangover)!
WHERE IS THIS TEA GROWN?
Jiangxi Province, China
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Rich in EGCG, a catechin that stimulates thermogenesis and fat oxidation, this tea helps elevate metabolic rate and burn fat. Consuming 2-3 cups a day may increase caloric burn by 4.7%.
0 calories per cup
“Unexpected Fling! Who doesn't love those and it's green tea I can drink hot or cold anytime!" -Alexandra Richards, model and DJ
. . . . . . . . . .
- Place 1 tea sachet into container
- Add 1 quart cool, freshly filtered water
- Cover and let steep in refrigerator for 12-18 hrs (even up to 24 hrs is fine!)
- Remove tea sachet and enjoy!
For stronger tea, steep longer. For lighter tea, reduce steep time. For best taste cold brew tea should be consumed within 2-3 days.
Ingredients: organic Sencha green tea, organic rose petals, organic rosehips, organic safflower flowers, organic natural flavors
Naturally contains approximately 15mg caffeine per 8oz cup when cold brewed and 28mg caffeine when brewed hot or iced. Actual caffeine content can vary based on several factors including processing and brewing time.
Want to try this tea in loose leaf? Shop Unexpected Fling loose leaf tea here >>