ENERGIZING Organic Vietnamese Black Tea
When fatigue strikes, enjoy a cup of this all-natural coffee alternative, packed with sustainable energy that provides a gentle uplift without the subsequent crash. This unique, unblended black tea is wild-harvested from 700-year-old ancient tea trees in Nam Lanh, Vietnam. It has a smooth, malty character with a hint of molasses that we can't get enough of. Sip up and fight that early morning drowsiness, afternoon sluggishness or late night lethargy, with All Day Long black tea.
From the expert, Dr. Sesha Patel: "We chose this tea because it gives long-lasting energy without the jitters."
. . . . . . . . . .
WE'RE KIND OF OBSESSED WITH OUR COLD BREW TEA. HERE'S WHY:
- 30 SECONDS TO PREP
- INCREASES HYDRATION
- ZERO CALORIES
- SMOOTH, MELLOW FLAVOR - Fewer tannins are pulled out in this slow steep method
- GENTLE CAFFEINE LIFT - Typically lower in caffeine than its hot tea & iced tea equivalent
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH - Research shows that cold brewing preserves more antioxidants than traditional iced tea
- Born backstage at New York Fashion Week, it's the models' pre-runway boost
HOW DOES IT TASTE?
Rich, full-bodied with hints of molasses and malt. All Day Long is incredibly smooth - never bitter or astringent like many other black teas.
WHERE IS THIS TEA GROWN?
Wild-harvested in Nam Lanh, Vietnam
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
0 calories per cup
. . . . . . . . . .
Organic Vietnamese black tea
- Place 1 tea sachet into container
- Add 1 quart cool, freshly filtered water
- Cover and let steep in refrigerator for 8-12 hrs (even up to 24 hrs is fine!)
- Remove tea sachet and enjoy!
Available in 3 sizes:
- COLD BREW TIN = 16 cups of antioxidant-rich, cold brew green tea (includes 4 loose leaf tea sachets)
- REFILL POUCH = 48 cups (includes 12 loose leaf sachets per pouch)
- XL REFILL POUCH = 96 cups (includes 24 loose leaf sachets per pouch)
Naturally contains approximately 25mg caffeine per 8oz cup when cold brewed and 47mg caffeine when brewed hot or iced. Actual caffeine content can vary based on several factors including processing and brewing time.
*For best taste cold brew tea should be consumed within 2-3 days. For stronger tea, steep longer. For lighter tea, reduce steep time.